Geothermal Repair, Geothermal HVAC Service & Geothermal System InstallationClarendon Hills, IL, Darien, IL, Oak Brook, IL, Downers Grove, IL, Westmont, IL & Hinsdale, IL
Experienced geothermal heat pump installers at Stadtler Heating & Cooling are here to help!
With four generations of service across the western suburbs of Chicago, Stadtler Heating & Cooling draws from extensive resources, experience and expertise to handle any challenge. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, our NATE- and ACCA-certified technicians are trained to exacting standards and well-versed in geothermal technology.
Give us a call today to go geothermal!
We offer a rewarding selection of geothermal units to meet your specific demand and complete setup quickly and meticulously. Stadtler Heating & Cooling services all makes and models, providing skilled installation, repair and maintenance throughout Westmont, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Oak Brook, Darien, Western Springs, Lisle, Lombard, Villa Park, Burr Ridge & Glen Ellyn, IL.
Some of the many benefits of geothermal heating & cooling include:
- There’s no fear of fumes, flames or carbon monoxide.
- The system produces no greenhouse gasses and the low electricity demand reduces your carbon footprint.
- Low operational costs typically pays for purchase & installation in three to five years.
- Increases the value of your home.
- Government tax credits often reduce startup costs.
- Protected from weather-related wear and tear, the indoor components normally last for several decades.
- The underground loop system most often provides upwards of fifty years of reliable operation.
- There’s no unsightly outdoor unit detracting from aesthetics.
- Beyond periodic filter changes and annual inspection, the system requires no maintenance.
- Exceptionally quiet.
- Wonderfully clean and safe to operate.
- Exceptional dehumidification in the summer.
- With no recycled air and advanced air filtration, you’ll enjoy superior indoor air quality.
- Produces hot water at higher efficient rate than conventional water heaters.