Do You Want Cleaner Air In Your Home?
Air Scrubber Plus with Active Pure technology safely scrubs the air in your home – long after toxic sprays and chemicals quit working. Air Scrubber Plus ensures that your home is cleaner and safer for your family. Here are five reasons to install an Air Scrubber Plus in your home.
- Reduce allergies, asthma, headaches, sinus problems and sleep difficulties. While the Air Scrubber Plus does not cure health problems, it does greatly reduce irritating particles floating in the air. Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePureTM technology, cleans, freshens and purifies the air using specialized germicidal UV light waves along with a proprietary catalytic process that creates enviroscrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen, just like nature’s outdoor scrubbers.
- Reduce Strong Odors. The Air Scrubber Plus will reduce odors for homeowners bothered by embarrassed by pet orders, cooking odors, cigarette smoke, sports equipment or other smells.
- Reduces household germs by the billions. The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers. The quality of indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than the worst outside air. Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePureTM technology reduces up to 99.9% of the harmful contaminants throughout your home.
- Proven Effectiveness. Air Scrubber Plus® has been rigorously tested for effectiveness in the air and on exposed surfaces by some of the top environmental scientists in the world. Researchers at Kansas State University and University of Cincinnati have validated the effectiveness of ActivePureTMtechnology for reduction of particulate in the air and contaminants on surfaces. Air Scrubber Plus® works to reduce or eliminate virtually all organic and microbial compounds, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and offensive odors where we live and breathe.
- Protect your expensive HVAC system. Heating and cooling systems can be expensive. Air Scrubber Plus® extends the life of your existing heating and air conditioning system by trapping dirt, dust and other debris before it enters through the filter, damaging the coils and blower that keep your system running effectively. A protected HVAC system can last up to 15 years or more at peak efficiency, saving you money on your utility bill every month and reducing the need for expensive service calls.
Stadtler Heating & Cooling can install an Air Scrubber Plus on your existing system. If you are interesting in cleaner air in your home, email Stadtler at email@example.com and you can save up to 20% if you have it installed before March 31, 2016.